The fragrances of the Riviera: an excursion for discovering the origins of the most exclusive perfumes, visiting the workshops of the master perfumiers of Grasse, and for enjoying the creations of the artists of the Saint Paul de Vence.
- Transfer from San Remo to the inland area of the French Riviera, reaching the locality of St. Paul de Vence, a lovely medieval village which has become a flourishing community of artists: painters, sculptors and artisans.
- You proceed further inland towards Grasse, capital of perfumes, where you can visit the International Museum of Perfumery, which recounts the centuries-old history of the French master perfumiers.
- This is followed by a visit to a modern perfume factory, such as Molinard, Galimard and Fragonard, where you can simply visit the factory, or also view an actual atelier for the creation of perfumes (upon booking) and make purchases from the producer’s shop.
- Return to San Remo.
THE EXCURSION INCLUDES
- Transfer in minibus with driver/guide.
A LA CARTE SERVICES
- Lunch in a Provencal restaurant
- Atelier for the creation of perfumes
THE EXCURSION DOES NOT INCLUDE
- entrance tickets to museums and attractions
- anything not explicitly stated under “the excursion includes”